[sf-perl] OSCON update

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Sat Jul 8 16:44:05 PDT 2006

I reported earlier that you could get a discount on OSCON
registration.  However, it turns out the code has changed.  The new
registration discount code, as just sent to me by O'Reilly, is

   os06dsug

If you're registering, paste this into the appropriate form field to
save 15% (off the early-registration price, which is evidently still
in effect for PM members).

PS:  There's some OSCON Ruby event brewing that may be of interest to y'all:
http://blog.pdxruby.org/pages/foscon2006

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut