[sf-perl] $40 Black Oak Books store credit for sale

Rich and Vicki cfcl at cfcl.com
Thu Jan 26 20:22:01 PST 2006

We bought a couple of books at Black Oak Books (Irving, between
7th and 8th Avenues), then realized that we already had one and
didn't really want the other.  Unfortunately, the store doesn't
give anything but store credits and we're hardly ever in that
neighborhood.

So, we're wondering if any of you would like to buy the credit
from us.  $40 or best reasonable offer...  We have to get there
by 2/5 to get the store credit; meeting for dinner or lunch is
a possibility...

-r

--
--                             ZZz