[sf-perl] [Meeting] Perl IDEs head to head (February 28, 2006)

Paul Makepeace paul at makepeace.net
Tue Feb 7 10:06:52 PST 2006

Too bad this isn't a week later, else I'd actually be in the Bay again :-)

I'm with m@ on anything perl-specific in vim...

Paul (three months Google training in Mountain View Mar-May)

Je 2006-02-07 04:32:43 +0000, Quinn Weaver skribis:

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If you wish to find God split open a monks head with an axe, then only
 suicide bombers feel safe in london."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/