[sf-perl] Thank you

Julie Miller Julie.Miller at Apress.com
Mon Aug 21 10:13:36 PDT 2006

It was my pleasure -- thank you for hosting the event and putting it
together in such a short timeframe!

i'll try to stop by again this fall and bring more goodies.

_______________________
Julie Miller
Product Marketing Manager
Apress
2560 Ninth Street, Suite 219
Berkeley, CA  94710

510.549.5930 x 126 phone
510.549.5939 fax

julie_miller at apress.com
see what's new at www.apress.com
The Expert's Voice TM

-----Original Message-----
From: Thalhammer, Jeffrey BGI SF
[mailto:Jeff.Thalhammer at barclaysglobal.com]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 3:28 PM
To: Andy Lester; Julie Miller
Cc: sfpug at sf.pm.org
Subject: Thank you

On behalf of all the SF Perl Mongers-

Thanks Andy, for yet another fantastic presentation.
As always, you have engaged, entertained, and educated us all.
We hope you enjoyed your visit to our fair city, and have a safe trip
home!
And thank you Julie, for providing all the cool swag.

-Jeff

--

This message and any attachments are confidential, proprietary, and may
be privileged.  If this message was misdirected, Barclays Global