[sf-perl] [off-list] Re: New ack is out

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Thu Aug 17 22:18:58 PDT 2006

> Go get ack 1.25_02 and try it out, please.  Note that 1.25_01 is
> painfully broken and I've flagged it to be deleted from CPAN.

Hey Andy I'm an SF Perl Hacker who didn't get to meet you when you were
out here because I've been repaying the order debt I create by hacking
too much :)  I couldn't make Tuesday night but I dropped by the
SocialText booth at LW and you weren't around at that time.

I've been hacking with Apache::Test lately and have a vision of
Apache::Test+Test::WWW::Mechanize.  I've used T:W:M in past work and it
rocks so I wanted to thank you for making my life easier.

Thanks also for the pdf on technical debt.  You have described my day
job in full detail :)

- Fred