[sf-perl] Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Smolder 0.3 (1.0 RC1)

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 23:01:58 PDT 2006

I'm using Test::Chimps and Test::Chimps::Client from Best Practical,
to do mostly the same thing, and so far it's brilliant.

http://plagger.org/chimps-server
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Test-Chimps/

(the fact that the ::Client requires Test::TAP::Model and tons of
dependencies sucks, though)

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa