[sf-perl] Kwiki anyone?

Vicki Brown vlb at cfcl.com
Fri Aug 11 21:34:44 PDT 2006

Has anyone successfully installed Kwiki? (CGI::Kwiki).  Alternatively, is
there an OOPerl wizard on this list who might be able to help me debug a
problem?

Kwiki is a Perl-based simple wiki engine handled by CGI::Kwiki, and a bunch
of "plugin" modules.  URL: http://www.kwiki.org

I recently installed Kwiki to play with it. All went well until I started to
try out some of the "themes" (the default installation is about as
interesting as a sheet of unlined paper...). Now my Kwiki is deeply confused,
as am I.

You can see the problem at http://cfcl.com/kwiki/ -
  Template Toolkit error:
  file error - theme_screen.html: not found ...

The file (theme_screen.html) exists in the theme subdir of the Kwiki
installation,
   ./theme/basic/template/tt2/theme_screen.html
but something is bogus and I'm lost. Meanwhile, the KWiki mailing list seems
to be dead and the original developer isn't answering email.  Sigh.
--
- Vicki

     ZZZ
  zzZ                   San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 z  |\     _,,,---,,_   Books, Cats, Tech
zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_  http://cfcl.com/vlb
 '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      http://vlb.typepad.com/commentary/