[sf-perl] Linuxworld on Tuesday

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Aug 10 12:43:14 PDT 2006

Hi,
George Woolley of Oakland.pm here.

== LinuxWorld Outing
Anyone interested is welcome to join us --
and especially people from SanFrancisco.pm.

If you are thinking of coming to the Outing,
the following notes (extracted from a post to our mailing list)
may be useful:
   (1) If you haven't already, I suggest signing up now
         so you won't forget and so you won't have to pay to get in.
   (2) The O'Reilly booth is #928 this year.
   (3) Tentative Exhibits List to Visit:
         http://camelot.schtuff.com/linuxworld_2006_outing

== Andy Lester Talk
It sounds like an interesting talk.
Any of you who are on the Oakland.pm list,
are welcome to post pointing out
that the evening of the Outing
Andy Lester is giving his talk.
Giving some details such as time, location,
who to RSVP to
would be good too.

Also, if you aren't on the list,
you could send me something
including an explicit request
that it be forwarded to the list.

If you come to the Outing,
you are also welcome to bring up the subject
and encourage people to go to the talk.
George