[sf-perl] Reminder: Tuesday, Jeff Thalhammer on Perl::Critic

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Thu Apr 20 20:05:20 PDT 2006

This is a reminder that our next meeting is this coming Tuesday.

Jeff is the author of Perl::Critic, and he'll be presenting it.
Jeff writes:

    Looking ahead, Barclays Global Investors will host the next SFPM meeting
    on Tuesday, April 25.  I will be presenting Perl::Critic, which is
    static source code analyzer based on Damian Conway's book "Perl Best
    Practices."   See http://search.cpan.org/dist/Perl-Critic for more
    details.

Since Jeff works at BGI, he is handling RSVPs.  Please mail him
at Jeff.Thalhammer at barclaysglobal.com; don't mail me!

Hope to see you there,

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut