[sf-perl] RReminder::Meeting Tuesday::Single sign-on with Tony Stubblebine

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Wed Sep 21 12:51:40 PDT 2005

This is a reminder that we're meeting Tuesday for a talk on single sign-on
by O'Reilly luminary Tony Stubblebine.  Note the need to RSVP, to
dfetter at perpetual.com .  If you want pizza, please bring some cash.

Here is the complete announcement, brought to you by the magic of cut
and paste.  (As always, these details are also available at
http://sf.pm.org/weblog . )

			*	*	*

Tony Stubblebine of O'Reilly will speak about doing web single-sign on
in Perl. Tony's spoken here before, and he's always articulate,
personable, and fun to talk with.

We will have pizza for this event. Please bring $10 to $15 (depending on your appetite) to cover your share.

If you plan to attend, RSVP ASAP to dfetter at perpetual.com because

1. Security will need your name in order to let you in.
2. I need to know how much pizza to order.
3. It's nice to be considerate and help with capacity planning.