[sf-perl] Some well-formed XML?

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Tue Sep 20 10:35:07 PDT 2005

There are several ways to describe XML documents, including schemas,
DTDs, Relax NG, etc.  Unfortunately (AFAIK), none of these get past
the "syntax" layer, to any degree.  For example, if I have an XML
document that is going to be used to load an RDBMS, how would I say
which lists go into which tables, which "columns" are keys, etc?

Nonetheless, it might be worthwhile to look for a set of XML that is
documented in multiple ways, in order to compare and contrast the
information provided.  Here's a start...

   http://www.google.com/search?ie=utf8&oe=utf8&q=schema+DTD+%22Relax+NG%22

-r
--
email: rdm at cfcl.com; phone: +1 650-873-7841