[sf-perl] BayLISA meeting tomorrow

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Wed Sep 14 11:06:57 PDT 2005

Hi guys,

The BayLISA meeting tomorrow isn't about Perl (it's Anne Henmi talking
about Security in the Trenches), BUT I have recent Apress titles Pro Perl
Parsing and Pro Perl Debugging as giveaways (in exchange for a review).  I
also have the O'Reilly recent release about Perl (can't remember the name
of it right now.. Best Practices sounds about right).

The Apress books are actually really nice.. hard cover, pages are solid
for easy turning, and durability for long term usage.  I've taken a look
at them, and they look really good.

We meet out in Cupertino, Apple Campus Singapore room in Building 1.
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino CA 95014

Jennifer