[sf-perl] Six Apart Meeting Tuesday; RSVP!

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Fri Oct 21 13:12:45 PDT 2005

Hi, all,

This is a reminder that we're meeting this coming Tuesday at Six Apart.
Byrne Reese will be speaking about the Movable Type API and how to use
it in your web site.  He'll be using actual code examples from his
justly famous plugin Media Manager.

If you're coming, RSVP!  Six Apart is footing the bill for food, and
they need to know how much to order.  (FWIW, I've requested Thai food.
As always, there will be vegetarian options.)

Thanks, and see you there,

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut