[sf-perl] Administrivia: implicit addresses

Vicki Brown vlb at cfcl.com
Sun Mar 13 11:27:16 PST 2005

The mailman program gets picky about what it calls "implicit addresses". What
this means is that it requires the list address to be in the To: or Cc:
fields.

What this means is: Do not Bcc: this list

It is  possible to set "acceptable aliases" for the list. Up until this
morning, there were no acceptable aliases (please accept my apologies).

If this mail reaches the list, it means that I have successfully informed
mailman that sfpug at sf.pm.org is an acceptable address.
--
Vicki Brown          ZZZ
Journeyman Sourceror:  zz  |\     _,,,---,,_     Code, Docs, Process,