[sf-perl] Fwd: [pgsql-jobs] PostgreSQL/Perl web application development position

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Mon Jun 20 17:19:04 PDT 2005

Job available:

Subject: [pgsql-jobs] PostgreSQL/Perl web application development position
Date: Friday 17 June 2005 10:30
From: End Point Corporation <jobs at endpoint.com>
To: pgsql-jobs at postgresql.org

Growing consulting company End Point Corporation seeks a PostgreSQL
expert with solid Perl experience to develop web applications with
extensive business logic at the database layer. Interested in individuals
experienced with complex SQL queries, PL/pgSQL or PL/Perl functions,
and rules, triggers, and views. Web application development experience
required. Exposure to the Interchange application server is a plus,
and willingness to learn it a necessity.

Our developers interact directly with our clients via telephone and email
on a regular basis, so verbal and written communication skills need to
be excellent. Good candidates pay attention to detail, are careful with
production systems, and code defensively to provide good stability and
maintainability of mission-critical systems.

This is a full-time salaried position. Employees work either at our
office in Manhattan, New York, or from home offices, and must live in
the 48 contiguous United States and have US citizenship.

Principals only, please. Apply by emailing jobs at endpoint.com with details
about your experience. Thank you.

--
Jon Jensen