[sf-perl] "Printer Friendly" versions - PDF?

Joshua Wait joshnjillwait at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 00:37:47 PDT 2005

Strange you should mention PDF. I just spent the
better part of my day banging my head against creating
PDFs in Perl.

Definitely go for PDF::API2. Some of the other modules
work okay, but don't provide the same feature set. The
documentation is absolutely horrible though.

I highly recommend this tutorial

http://www.printaform.com.au/clients/pdfapi2/

It made it work for me.

--JOSHUA