[sf-perl] Testing 0 1 2

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Mon Feb 7 17:06:47 PST 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 04:31:34PM -0800, Vicki Brown wrote:
> > The San Francisco Perl Users Group (aka San Francisco Perl Mongers) mailing
> >list has moved to pm.org.
>
> This is only a test. Had this been a real message, you would have been told
> where to go and what to do.
> As you probably get enough of that all day, we now return you to your regular
> email.

Yes!  It's done.  Majordomo is dead.  Long live Mailman!

Thanks to our hosting providers Rich and Vicki for taking care of this change.
You officially rock, again. :)

This should fix the message delivery times Belden saw, plus some under-the-hood
annoyances.  /me is extremely grateful.

---
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut