[sf-perl] Video projectors?

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Tue Dec 27 19:09:51 PST 2005

Dear Perl Mongers / PostgreSQL people,

Can anyone recommend a good place to rent a video projector?  I need
it for (yet another) presentation I'm doing about my product.

I don't need it till mid-January, so I have a little time to shop
around.  My main criteria are a) no-hassle arrangements to try out
the projector with my computer _before_ the talk and b) price.

Any thoughts?  If not, I'll sally forth on my own and post results.

Many thanks,
Quinn "Everyone Knows My Evil Plan" Weaver

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut