[sf-perl] Duplicate copies of messages

Vicki Brown vlb at cfcl.com
Fri Dec 16 12:49:39 PST 2005

At 12:35 -0800 12/16/2005, Josh Berkus wrote:
>Vicki,
>
>> I'll turn it back on if youall promise to *remember* that there is only
>> one SFPM.
>
>I'd rather you didn't.   There's just no way I can reliable remember to
>look for duplicates every time I hit "reply all".

I would strongly suggest that you train yourself NOT to hit "reply all" (on
this or most mailing lists).

In our case, the list is configured to reply to list (which WILL include the
sender). If you reply to all, by definition you're sending duplicates to
somebody.
--
- Vicki

     ZZZ
  zzZ                   San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 z  |\     _,,,---,,_   Books, Cats, Tech
zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_  http://cfcl.com/vlb
 '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      http://cfcl.com/vlb/weblog