[sf-perl] Duplicate copies of messages

Vicki Brown vlb at cfcl.com
Fri Dec 16 11:58:44 PST 2005

At 09:26 -0800 12/16/2005, Matthew Lanier wrote:
><guilt inducing list grandmother voice>
>	oh, that makes me so disappointed, vicki.
>	why must i remember a new address when sfpug at sf.pm.org
>	has worked for so long?
></build inducing list grandmother voice>

Who "remembers"?
It's in _my_ address book under the same alias it was always under.

And the "why" is because people were abusing it, sending mail to "both".

I'll turn it back on if youall promise to *remember* that there is only one
SFPM.
--
- Vicki

     ZZZ
  zzZ                   San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 z  |\     _,,,---,,_   Books, Cats, Tech
zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_  http://cfcl.com/vlb
 '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      http://cfcl.com/vlb/weblog