[Sanangelo-pm] UG News--February is Web Design and Development Month at O'Reilly

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 23:40:19 PST 2007

>From O'Reilly:

It's Web Design and Development Month here at O'Reilly and we just put
together a special resource page dedicated to web development essentials
including books, PDF Short Cuts, articles, and author events:
http://www.oreilly.com/go/webdev

Don't forget your members can receive 35% off any of these titles when
they use discount code DSUG on our site. There's also free ground
shipping in the US on orders over $29.95.

Happy FebWeb,

Marsee