[San-Diego-pm] July Meeting

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Jul 2 14:55:06 PDT 2018

Bob> I'm interested in a social gathering.  Tuesday's usually work best for me,
Bob> which on the dates you list would be Tuesday, July 31st, but I could
Bob> possibly make other dates work given enough lead time.

Yeah, the 31st probably works best for me too.  I'm crossing 10
timezones the day before the 24th, so that might just be "sleep day".

I'll pencil it in for the 31st for now, and we can get more details as
we get closer.

Perl/Unix/Dart consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig