[San-Diego-pm] Cloud Software Engineer - DevOps

michael michael sandiegorecruiting at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 14:37:51 PST 2018

Cloud Software Engineer@ Zodiac Pool Systems – (San Diego) Vista, California

Dueto our incredible growth, and with our road-map of new products & servicesexpanding, we continue opening new & rewarding opportunities in our Vista,California headquarters.

We areseeking a Cloud Software Engineer that will be junior to mid-level, full-stacksoftware engineer with experience designing and implementing cloud nativesolutions. In this role, you will work as a key member within the IoT team. Thisteam specializes in building high-performance, reliable backend systems andserver-side APIs and is responsible for creating connectivity fabric ofplatform to enable provisioning and automation of connected Zodiac products.

Seekingcandidates with: 3+ years of experience in software development, strongknowledge of full stack development (2+ years Node.JS preferred), 2+ years ofexperience with cloud related technologies like AWS, Azure, and 1+ years’experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).

Zodiacis a leading global manufacturer of pool and spa products. Applying our richheritage of innovation excellence to product engineering, we develop some ofthe world's leading solutions for the most technologically-advanced,energy-efficient, and clean swimming pools and spas. Through our best-in-classproducts, Zodiac is the provider of choice for millions of people worldwide andis an industry leader in pool automation and web-enabling our pool products.

Tolearn more about this rewarding opportunity, please visit: http://www.zodiac.com/en/united-states/company/careers