[San-Diego-pm] Meeting on Tuesday, April 10th

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Apr 9 13:55:14 PDT 2018

Hi Perl Mongers,

Just a quick reminder that we're having our monthly meeting on Tuesday
evening.  Bring your questions, learn something new via a presentation or
two, and enjoy hanging out with your fellow Perl Mongers.

Also, if you'd like to arrive early, DrJays.com will be providing some
pizza at 6:30.  Please RSVP to indicate that you'll be partaking of the
pizza, participating in the meeting, or both.  (And thanks to everyone who
has already RSVPed).

I look forward to seeing you all Tuesday evening!

Bob