[San-Diego-pm] Help!

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Fri Jun 30 19:37:12 PDT 2017

Tim, Brian, Urivan,

As I understand it, The newer version of Perl requires me to remove the
"fatalsToBrowser" line from the program. By doing so I lose the ability
to see a die statement and errors in the browser. If I want to know the
score, I need to find the error log.

If that's pretty much true, I'll let this die here.

In any case, I hope/intend to make it to the next San Diego Perl Mongers
meeting. That alone might make you want to avoid it.

Joel Fentin       tel: 760-749-8863
Personal Website: http://fentin.com