[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Tuesday

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Oct 10 13:45:15 PDT 2016

Perl Mongers,

Our quarterly meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday, October 11, starting at 7 PM.
Our normal meeting location is undergoing renovation, so we're moving the
meeting this quarter to the Scranton Food Court, on the northeast corner of
Mira Mesa Blvd and Scranton Rd.  Since we will not have presentation
capabilities at this location, unless everybody want's to crowd around
somebody's laptop, we'll skip doing a presentation for this meeting.  Come
out, converse, share your thoughts and ideas, and we'll have fun.  I'll
look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday evening!

Our next quarterly meeting will be Tuesday, January 10th, 2017.