[San-Diego-pm] Perl News

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon May 16 15:07:35 PDT 2016

Perl Mongers,

Just a quick reminder that there is *NO* meeting this month.  We changed
from monthly meetings to quarterly, so the next meeting will be in July.
If you have questions, ideas, comments, or concerns you'd like to
share/discuss, please send them to this mailing list.

I also wanted everyone to be aware that Perl 5.24 has been released.  As
with all versions of Perl, there are numerous fixes, changes, improvements,
all of which you can see in the perldelta file:
https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/perl/pod/perldelta.pod.  Are there
any changes that you like or dislike?  Is there anything that you want more
information about?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions.

   Bob