[San-Diego-pm] Free Classes

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Mar 9 17:16:20 PST 2016

Member of our Meetup Group, Fred Young, suggested that I send the following
to our membership:

My friends at Code Tech Computer Club have opened up their training
sessions (no charge and no sales pitch) to anyone in San Diego county.
Tonight (Wed, 3/9/16) is about Regular Expressions. Coming up is The Shell;
Leaning Go; How Data is Stored & Databases; Starting Your Own Software
Business; and more. These are great presentations, and I always learn
something new. I think you might enjoy these code tech meetings also.
Thanks much, Fred Young

Are all your technical skills up to speed? Come and fill in some holes with
CCTC.

CCTC (Code Tech Computer Club) – North San Diego County Visit
www.codetechcomputerclub.com for more info. Use Join Now to get on the
mailing list for announcements and other information

CCTC (Code Tech Computer Club) – Spring 2016 Schedule PDF of schedule:
http://codetechcomputerclub.com/files/resources/Spring2016Schedule.pdf
Every other Monday 3:30 – 5:30 and Wednesday 6:00 – 8:00 Mira Costa College
Oceanside Campus, Rm OC4607 (North of Clock Tower)
Map: http://www.miracosta.edu/officeofthepresident/pio/downloads/map_oc.pdf

Everyone welcome, no charge, no sales pitch, bring your friends.