[San-Diego-pm] Special Meeting Tonight!

Greg grasberry at razcon.com
Fri Apr 22 10:24:02 PDT 2016

Bob, thanks for the good meeting last night. I look forward to the next
one.
Here is the requested list of discussion topics on my wish list:
   mod_perl etc. options for supporting larger numbers of users on perl
based web sites (hosted and otherwise).
   Par Packer / Perl2exe / Active State Perl Dev Kit and other options
for deploying single file solutions to end users.

Thanks again.
-Greg