[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Thursday!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Sep 15 14:06:57 PDT 2015

Hello San Diego Perl Mongers,

Just a quick reminder about our meeting this Thursday, September 17th.
We'll be meeting at our normal time and place, 7 PM at the Ansir Innovation
Center.  Bring your questions, ideas, and presentations, and we will ponder
and discuss them.

Also, please remember this note from the fine folks at the Ansir Innovation
Center:

Please park on either Convoy Street, Engineer Road, or Brinell Street as we
have a small parking lot that we share with other businesses. Avoid parking
in other shopping centers as you may get towed. Look for the green door
marked Suite 210.

We'll look forward to seeing you all on Thursday!