[San-Diego-pm] Open Call for sponsors - Perl @ SCALE 13x

Juan J. Natera naterajj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:10:25 PST 2015

Hello,

Time is very valuable, and year after year, several folks have volunteered
their time and good will to help promote Perl @ SCALE. In the years past, I
have provided t-shirts to volunteers as a token of appreciation for
donating their time in such a way. This year, I am requesting the help of
the companies using Perl to provide those t-shirts and maybe a bit more.

In exchange for your $100 donation, we will:

1) Include your company's logo in the back of the t-shirt as an sponsor. (I
need high resolution monochromatic image AND an email authorizing me to use
said logo for this *specific* purpose). Historically the cost of these
t-shirts has been just short of $200 (including shipping), adding the
sponsors logos will raise the cost a little bit.

2) We can have flyers advertising any open Perl Development positions your
company might have.

3) Any money left over will be used to purchase, and give away Learning
Perl or Modern Perl books to any SCALE attendees with a valid Student ID
(while supplies last).

Ideally, *all* companies using Perl in SoCal will step up. If your company
is interested, or if you have any questions, please send me an email to
naterajj at gmail.com

This open call will close Monday, Jan 12th at 11:59PM.

Thanks,

Juan