[San-Diego-pm] Monthly Meeting This Thursday

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Feb 17 13:39:35 PST 2015

Perl Mongers,

This Thursday, February 19th is our monthly meeting.  We'll be meeting at
the normal time and location, 7 PM at the Ansir Innovation Center on Convoy
Street.  Please come and share your thoughts on the various topics of the
day/month, including (but not limited to), presentations, love and
Valentine's day, Perl 6, Perl 5, and ... whatever you want to bring to the
discussion.

Also, please remember this note from the fine folks at the Ansir Innovation
Center:

Please park on either Convoy Street, Engineer Road, or Brinell Street as we
have a small parking lot that we share with other businesses. Avoid parking
in other shopping centers as you may get towed. Look for the green door
marked Suite 210.

We'll look forward to seeing you all there!