[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Thursday

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Sep 17 14:20:39 PDT 2014

Hello Perl Mongers,

It is once again time for our monthly meeting.  We will be meeting at our
normal time and place, 7 PM at the Ansir Innovation Center on Convoy
Street.  We will be talking about Perl, presentations, and whatever topics
we come up with.  Bring your questions, bring your thoughts, and we'll chat
about it all.

Please remember this note from the fine folks at the Ansir Innovation
Center:

Please park on either Convoy Street, Engineer Road, or Brinell Street as we
have a small parking lot that we share with other businesses. Avoid parking
in other shopping centers as you may get towed. Look for the green door
marked Suite 210.

I'll look forward to seeing you all there!

  -- Bob