[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Tomorrow at a NEW location!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Mar 20 16:42:03 PDT 2013

Perl Mongers,

Our monthly meeting is happening Thursday evening at 7 PM.  We are meeting
at a new location, the coworking facility known as 3rdspace.  They are
located at 4610 Park Blvd, in the University Heights neighborhood.

After we get a feel for the place, we'll continue our normal meeting
traditions of asking and aswering questions, discussing topics, doing any
presentations that people bring, and having a jolly good time.  Come on by
and contribute to the discussions and merriment.

Let me know if you are planning to come, or if there are any questions.  I
look forward to seeing you all there!