[San-Diego-pm] Meeting this Week!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Mar 18 11:35:45 PDT 2013

Perl Mongers,

Our monthly meeting is taking this place on Thursday, March 21st.  However,
we're not meeting at our normal location, we'll be meeting somewhere new.
 But I'm not sure where that new location will be.

We are looking for a new facility for this meeting, and for future
meetings.  If you know of someplace that can host between a half-dozen and
a dozen people this Thursday evening, please let me know.  If you know of
someplace that can host us, and provide a way to do presentations, please
let me know.  Other details, like location, food, and such, can be worked
through if the facilities are adequate.

I look forward to hearing everybody's ideas and feedback.