[San-Diego-pm] A change in the July meeting

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Jun 24 17:48:40 PDT 2013

Perl Mongers,

At the June meeting, it was noted that the next meeting will fall on July
18th, which is also during Comic-Con.  Several members will be missing the
meeting because they will be attending Comic-Con, so it was discussed what
we should do.  The group decided that moving the meeting a week earlier was
probably the best move, so that is what we will do.

When: Thursday, July 11th, 2013, Starting around 7 PM.
Where: TBD

If you have any objections to the change in the meeting date, please let me
know as soon as possible.

In August, we will resume our normal schedule, and meet once again on the
third Thursday of the month.