[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Thursday evening

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Feb 20 15:38:58 PST 2013

Hello Perl Mongers,

The February meeting is happening Thursday, February 21, at 7 PM at the
Atrium at Websense.  Bring your ideas, questions, and thoughts, and we'll
discuss them, as well as any presentations that people may bring.

Also, we would like to get more presentations to happen.  If anybody would
like to present an idea, some code, a module, or anything else that might
be interesting for the technical membership, please bring it to our
attention.  If you would like to present, but need some assistance, please
bring it to our attention.  The more that people present, the more
interesting discussions we can have.

I look forward to seeing everybody Thursday evening!