[San-Diego-pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] Fwd: "Saint Perl 2013" Workshop in Saint Petersburg

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Dec 10 10:21:49 PST 2013

In case anybody is interested...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Сергей Романов <complefor at rambler.ru>
Subject: RE: Re: Perl workshop announcement
Date: December 10, 2013 9:36:34 AM CST

Hi!

Though somewhat a late notice (sorry!), I nevertheless would like to
invite everyone to the North Capital of Russia to the 5th annual Perl
workshop "Saint Perl 2013".

It would be one day of talks on Saturday, December 21st. St.
Petersburg is exceptionally great this time of the year (sure, hardly
depending on your "greatness"-function :). And of course we all will
raise a glass of your favourite beverage after the event, as it would
occur just two days after Perl's birthday (December 18th).

The attendance is free of charge and we have got a beautiful venue in
middle of the city in the office of JetBrains
(http://www.jetbrains.org).

We are still looking for speakers so it would be twice awesome if
you'll bring some nice talk in you luggage with you :)

See you in St. Pete's!

--

sromanov
.