[San-Diego-pm] Perl Meeting tonight

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Sep 20 10:56:40 PDT 2012

Perl Mongers,

Tonight is the monthly meeting.  7 PM at the Websense offices, near
I-805 and Mira Mesa Blvd.  We'll be discussing ideas, questions, and
anything people would like to talk about.  And if I'm really good and
I get it finished, I'll be doing a presentation tonight as well.  So
please come and enjoy the food and drinks that GüdTech is providing
tonight, the discussions we'll be generating, and the knowledge that
will be disseminated tonight.

I look forward to seeing you all tonight!