[San-Diego-pm] Meeting this week

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon May 14 12:02:29 PDT 2012

Good day Perl Mongers,

Just a quick reminder that our monthly meeting is this week.  On
Thursday around 7 PM, we'll be meeting at the offices of Anonymizer,
near Mira Mesa Blvd and I-805.  We'll be looking to talk about your
questions, your ideas, and most importantly, your presentations.
We've had some presentations over the last couple of months, and they
have been getting better each time.

Drop me a quick note if you plan on coming.  If you think you can put
a presentation together in time (or need a little help with that),
please let me know.