[San-Diego-pm] Meeting on Thursday!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Jan 16 13:24:23 PST 2012

Perl Mongers,

Just your normal reminder regarding our normal monthly meeting.  This
Thursday we'll be meeting at our normal time (about 7 PM), at our normal
place (the offices of Anonymizer), for our normal discussion.  Topics may
include (and will certainly not be limited to): Perl, Christmas, the New
Year (traditional and Chinese), politics, religion, our next monthly
meeting (time, location, and topics), and more!  I'm looking forward to
sharing it all with you!

As always, please drop me a quick note if you plan to attend, or just show
up if you like.