[San-Diego-pm] Who is up for moving?

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Feb 16 15:16:58 PST 2012

Perl Mongers,

Every now and then I'll take a quick pole of folks and see if they are
happy with the current meeting setup, and I'm doing it again.  Is everybody
who is interested in meeting other Perl people in person happy with the
current meeting time, place, and venue?  Would moving the time and/or place
of the meetings help?  Or is everyone happy with the current setup?

Along similar lines, would people like to see more technical presentations
at the meetings?  Is anybody looking to do any presentations?

The discussion is open, so please share your thoughts.