[San-Diego-pm] Last Perl Meeting Ever, Tonight!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Dec 20 14:18:48 PST 2012

Perl Mongers,

In the unlikely event that Hollywood's interpretations of the Mayan
calendar are accurate, this could be the last San Diego Perl Mongers
meeting EVER!  You wouldn't want to miss that, would you?  Join us all at
the Websense Atrium tonight at 7 PM for our monthly meeting.  We'll talk
about Perl's 25th birthday, the holiday season, the end of the world as we
know it (and how we all feel fine), 2013, and anything else that's of
interest.  Please come and enjoy the community.

I'll look forward to seeing you all there!

   -- Bob

PS  Assuming that Hollywood has messed up the interpretation, and 2013 does
actually happen, I'm lining up some interesting stuff for the new year.
Stay tuned for more information...