[San-Diego-pm] Meeting this week, *New* location!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Aug 13 15:41:36 PDT 2012

Hello Perl Mongers,

This is your friendly reminder about our meeting this week.  It's at
the same time (7 PM on the third Thursday of the month), but we're
moving the location from our normal monthly meeting place to a new
one, the offices of Websense, at 10240 Sorrento Valley Road (not
Sorrento Valley Blvd).  Parking will be in the back, and the meeting
will be in the building to your right when you cross the bridge.
There will not be food provided, as there had been in previous
meetings, but there will be people, discussion, and if we're really
good, presentations.  Drop me a quick note if you're planning to
attend, and if you're really ambitious, let me know that you're
planning on doing a presentation.

I look forward to seeing you all!