[San-Diego-pm] Meeting on April 19th

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Apr 16 14:04:36 PDT 2012

Hello Perl Mongers,

Just a quick reminder, we have our normal monthly meeting on Thursday.
 We'll be meeting at the same place and time that we normally do, and
we'll be following the same schedule we have been for the past couple
of months:  start off with food and discussion, then we'll move into
some short presentations.  That last part needs your help.

Past presentations have lasted anywhere from 10 minutes on up.  Most
have included a slide or two.  All have included some discussion.  We
need more people to present, we need more presentation topics, and we
need presentations for this and upcoming months.  The presentations
don't have to be top-notch or well polished, they don't have to be
about Perl, they don't even have to be that long, we just need people
who care about something, and are willing to share that information
with others.  Some possible topics include:

Moose
Plack
PSGI
Cloud API integration
Frameworks: Dancer, Mojolicious, CGI::Application, Catalyst
AnyEvent
Reddis
Tools:  PerlBrew, cpanm
Data::Printer
Perl Debugger
NYTProf
Devel::Cover, Coverscipt
CSS3, HTML5,
Template::Toolkit
Parrot
Niecza
Distzilla
Packaging
Test,  Test::Class, Test::More
git
Dropbox
S3
Stocatto
Heroku
REST
OAuth
threads
OTP
STOMP

Is anybody up for doing a talk this month?  How about next month?