[San-Diego-pm] SOAP server in PERL

Nicholas Wehr pm at bionikchickens.com
Thu Oct 21 16:21:59 PDT 2010

I've always opted for using XMLRPC instead as the WSDL support was shotty
for many years. I'm interested to hear what others have done here. At this
point - I'd be inclined to assert that Perl doesn't have great
interoperability with other soap implementations (like interacting w/ java
server/clients). this has been my experience in the past - I hope I'm wrong.