[San-Diego-pm] Running PHP slide show from Perl

Nicholas Wehr pm at bionikchickens.com
Wed Oct 6 17:15:56 PDT 2010

Joel, without knowing more about the details of your system - I would say
that your solution strategy seems to be introducing a lot of complexity and
indirection. If there is a problem with the php/javascript application, I
think your time is best spent solving it within that environment.
Alternately, php developers are plentiful for contract...

-nw