[San-Diego-pm] Meeting on Thursday

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Nov 18 13:14:33 PST 2010

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

Randal> And keeping in mind I won't have a car... so some place within a few
Randal> blocks of the San Ysidro trolley would be nice.

Any more thoughts on this?  I'm trying to think of what's along the
trolley.  Particularly, if there's anything close to the Santa Fe
station, since my friend will be getting aboard the 3pm train back to
LA.