[San-Diego-pm] odd request - place to store bags for a couple of days

Brad Beyenhof bbeyenhof at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 16:04:44 PDT 2010

I'm pretty much the same as Bob... it would be great to join in if a
group forms, except that I wouldn't make it anywhere by noon. The
earliest I could get somewhere would be 12:30 or so.

-Brad

2010/6/29 Bob Kleemann <rkleeman at energoncube.net>:
> If something were to happen, I'd try to make it (as my 4th plans are pretty
> fluid at the moment).  That being said, if nothing happens, I'll wish you
> happy holiday and hope to catch you next time you're in town.

>> Randal> Or does anyone have a better idea? :)
>>
>> By the way, thanks to *everyone* who graciously offered their help, even
>> going out of their way.
>>
>> I've decided that I'd just rent the cheapest possible car through
>> hotwire, and drive it to the border.  I've never had problems in the lot
>> adjacent to the duty free shop there, since the feds *and* the federales
>> patrol that back fence pretty well.
>>
>> That way, I have my stuff nearby if I need it, and I have a place to
>> drop off a fifth if I want to bring one or two back.
>>
>> Thanks again everyone!
>>
>> So, as long as I'm still typing... would it be insane to suggest a
>> get-together on the 4th?  It'd probably be around noon or so.  I have to
>> get to the Amtrak by 4pm to get up to Los Angeles.
>>
>> I presume most of you already have 4th plans.  Mine involves waking up
>> in Mexico, and then heading to LA. :)
>>
>> --
>> Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777
>> 0095
>> <merlyn at stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
>> Smalltalk/Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
>> See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside
>> discussion

Brad Beyenhof . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . http://augmentedfourth.com
Silence will save me from being wrong (and foolish), but it will also
deprive me of the possibility of being right.
 ~ Igor Stravinsky, composer (1882-1971)