[San-Diego-pm] Social meetup (if you like Brazilian Food) Sunday october 18

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Oct 11 16:03:16 PDT 2009

I'll be passing through town on Sunday, October 18.

(Actually, I'll be in Tijuana for the Tequila Festival Friday and
Saturday... reply if interested.)

Gonna be eating at http://www.brazilbythebay.com/ around 2pm or 3pm.
Specific time will
be announced on http://twitter.com/merlyn/ that morning (depends on
border crossing time).

If you're interested, show up.  Brazil food is good. Check it out.

--
Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777
0095